- Schedule a tour of our school with our Principal, Mr. Michael Miller or attend one of our open houses.
- Submit New Student Application w/fee
- Submit Assessment Application w/fee (except Pre-K)
Both applications can either be dropped off at the school office or mailed to 12 Culvern Street, Asheville, NC 28804. You will then be contacted by ABC Educational Services to schedule a time to have your student(s) screened. Once your student has been screened, all records are reviewed by ACS staff and an acceptance decision is made and mailed to the family.
Once you have received your acceptance letter, please submit the following to the school (all forms are also available in school office):
- non-refundable $150.00 per student Registration Fee
- completed and signed ACS Tuition Agreement and Tuition Delinquency Policy
- one completed and signed SMART Tuition Agreement (unless paying tuition in full)
- one Parish Subsidy Agreement (if applicable)
- a copy of your child’s birth certificate
- a copy of your child’s baptismal certificate (if applicable)
- a Diocesan Health form and record of immunizations
- School records including report cards and standardized test scores for each child or a signed Consent for Release form for each child, so we may obtain records from their current school.
After your child(ren) has been fully accepted, you are eligible to apply for tuition assistance through the SMART Tuition Aid Program.
In accordance with the rules and regulations of the Diocese of Charlotte, there is a three-month probationary period for all entering students. This allows teachers and administrators to evaluate the student’s opportunity for success.
Additional Pre-Kindergarten Admission Materials
A child must be 4 years old on or before September 1st to qualify for the half- or full-day Pre-K program. In accordance with the requirements of the State of North Carolina, a Pre-Kindergarten Admission Package must be completed in addition to the applicable admission forms above.
Current Students (K – 8th):
Re-Registration packets with all necessary forms will be sent home with your student at the beginning of January. All forms can also be found here.