Asheville Catholic School considers technology an essential component of education in the 21st century and seeks to integrate its use throughout the learning process. Students are given the opportunity to communicate, collaborate and develop skills that are essential to success in both the real and virtual world environments. As technology changes, ACS strives to update and change with it. Our goal is to give students access to the latest technology at the point of instruction to enhance instruction.
Here are some of the technology resources at Asheville Catholic School:
- Two mobile laptop labs and a Google Chromebook lab serve as centers for computer instruction and special research.
- Wireless high-speed Internet access is available throughout the school.
- Every middle school student has a school-issued Chromebook.
- Each classroom has one to four computers for student use.
- Each classroom is equipped with Smart Boards, data projectors, and Senteo Interactive Response remotes.
- E-readers are available to all students.
- Student Online Educational Accounts Acknowledgement
- Online Accounts Used by Students – Educational Websites and privacy Protection Policies
- Chromebook Agreement Form 2018-19